Château de Bossey welcomes you to a green and hidden gem between lake and mountain. Enjoy the vast 18th century mansion with a medieval tower, the Orangery and the large and magnificent garden overlooking Lake Geneva.
The Château de Bossey, Ecumenical Institute, provides 90 guestrooms and 10 bright and spacious meeting rooms. It is a large conference and learning centre located in a historical 18th century renovated building with a medieval tower. An extensive garden with a nice view on Lake Geneva and the Alps surround the hotel. The hotel also provides a restaurant.
Tourist tax exclusive
Price per room per night
- Single room with private bathroom
- CHF 129.-
- Single room with bathroom upstair
- CHF 79.-
- Double room with private bathroom
- CHF 168.-
- Double room with bathroom upstair
- CHF 118.-
- Triple room with private bathroom
- CHF 197.-