Located 26 km from Nyon, the Franco-Swiss ski region of "Jura sur Léman" offers one of the most varied ski areas in the Jura.
Climb up to "la Dôle"'s summit and let yourself be seduced by the breathtaking panorama of the Alps and Lake Geneva.
Equipped with 3 chair lifts and 29 other ski lifts, the Franco-Swiss ski area offers more than 50 km of slopes between 1150 m and 1678 m.
On top of La Dôle, you’ll enjoy one of the most beautiful panoramas of Lake Geneva and the Swiss and French Alps.
The services offered in the ski area are:
- Departure point of cross-country ski trails
- Departure point of snowshoeing trails
- Sledding area
- Free parking
- Food and beverages
- Ski rental
- Ski schools
- Shuttle bus from La Cure from December 22 to March 23, 2018
NStCM train up to La Cure, then free shuttle bus for holders of a ski pass from 22/12 to 23/3/2018 to the bottom of the slopes.
1) Motorway exit n°11 in Nyon in the direction of via St-Cergue and La Cure in direction to Les Dappes.
2) From Gex via Col de la Faucille and route ‘NR5’ in direction of Les Dappes.
- Domaine skiable Jura sur Léman
- Domaine skiable de La Dôle
- 1264 St-Cergue - CH