Ideally located halfway between Geneva and Lausanne, the IUCN Conservation Centre offers fully equipped meeting rooms in a "green" building.
- Location: in Gland, halfway between Lausanne and Geneva, 30 minutes from Geneva airport.
- Rooms: from 15 to 200 square meters, 800 square meters of meeting rooms.
- Capacity: up to 200 people.
- Facilities: videoconferencing, high-speed Internet access, 4K laser projector.
- Cafeteria and wooden terrace of 500 square meters.
The General Services team is at your disposal to advise you on room arrangements and help you optimize the space and quality of your meetings.