The Everness restaurant will make you discover differents sides of Switzerland; gourmet, local and seasonal.
A Switzerland far from clichés and always with some surprise.
The EVERNESS restaurant is the home of a team of enthusiasts! When they are not in the kitchen, they wander the surrounding countryside in search of the best products in the region.
They have created for YOU the corner of the terroirists.... EXTREMELY delicious dishes!
Papet Vaudois revisited, coquillettes gratin from our childhood, Valais rösti revised and this is only a glimpse of what it awaits you at Restaurant Everness!
Carefully selected, our wine list will take you all over Switzerland. Although our terroirs are not as famous as some of our neighbours, they offer a rare richness of grape varieties.
Sometimes famous, sometimes rare, sometimes even unique. Let yourself be surprised!
COME TO EVERNESS HOTEL & RESORT
AIRPORT NAVETTE or COPPET STATION
- Shuttle service schedule: daily from 6:30 am to 11 pm
- Reservation: +41 22 960 81 81 81 or email@example.com
Everness is easily accessible by the A1 motorway: the Coppet exit is less than 2 minutes away. You can park your car for free on one of our 200 parking spaces.
- A1 Motorway Geneva - Lausanne (or Lausanne - Geneva)
- Exit N°10 Coppet - Divonne, take the direction of Coppet
- From Geneva, turn right and take the 1st exit on the right at the roundabout
- From Lausanne or Divonne, cross the motorway bridge and take the 1st exit on the right at the roundabout
- Follow the rue des Champs Blancs
Coppet station is very well served with 4 trains per hour from Geneva and Lausanne. From there, one of our shuttles will take you to Everness, free of charge, in less than 5 minutes.
Geneva-Cointrin airport is connected to most European countries by direct flights. From there, you will arrive in Everness in about ten minutes: the transfer can be done by taxi or with one of our free shuttles.