The Domaine de Bois-Bougy is located in a quiet environment, about 10 min. from downtown and the lake.
The estate is recognizable with its main house with two towers and its huge Bernese-inspired farmhouse.
Surrounded by fields and meadows, the site has retained an image quite close to the time of the construction of the "upper house".
The main house has undergone several transformations, which can still be read in the facades: there coexist a Gothic-style lintel with brackets, 18th century frames and windows created or enlarged in the 19th century. In 1854, the property was acquired by Pastor Elie Ulrich Teysseire, who soon after opened an agricultural school, one of the first of its kind in the canton.
Today, the estate is owned by the Baumgartner family, who cultivate fields and vines, raise cattle, and offer guest rooms, fully equipped and the possibility of using the terrace.
4 bedrooms with 1-2 beds
CHF 65 .- / CHF 160.-
- Famille Baumgartner
- Domaine Bois-Bougy
Ch. de Bois-Bougy 4
- 1260 Nyon - CH
Bus at 800 m.
min.---°C / max.---°C
La Côte Tourism on social networks