Jan 12, 2022 - Jan 14, 2022
Coppet - Théâtre et spectacle
During 3 evenings, André Manoukian presents his show "Le chant du périnée" at the Théâtre de Terre-Sainte in Coppet.
This play is in french. Please check the french version for all the information
From Jan 12, 2022 To Jan 14, 2022
Access limited to people with a Covid certificate with a valid QR code. This control will allow you to attend the show without a mask and to share a moment of conviviality before and after the show at the theater bar (snacks).
You must present at the entrance of the theater:
- Or a COVID-19 vaccine certificate with a QR code.
- Or a COVID-19 cure certificate with a QR code.
- Or a certificate of negative result of a rapid antigenic test for COVID-19 with a QR code, carried out at most 48 hours before the start of the event.
- Or a certificate of negative result of a PCR test for COVID-19 with a QR code, carried out at most 72 hours before the start of the event.
- Your identity card or driving license
- Vaccination booklet and vaccination certificate without QR code are not allowed.
- The antigenic self-test is not accepted.
- The serological test is not accepted.
- Children under 16 do not need a test, however, they must bring an identity card.
- Numbered seat
- CHF 50.-
- Numbered Strapontin
- CHF 45.-