Jun 12, 2021
Luins - Gastronomie & vin
Enjoy a unique experience of a gourmet walk in the heart of the vineyards of "La Côte" to discover the wines and local specialities of the region.
Follow the itinerary starting from the "Caveau des Vignerons de Luins-Vinzel", passing through wine-making villages of Vinzel and Bursins to return to the village of Luins.
Along this loop, 6 stops are programmed to taste the wines of our winemakers accompanied by local specialities with the magnificent panorama of the Côte vineyards.
The view of the Alps and Lake Geneva is a bonus!
The pass can be purchased online, using the link on the right.
9AM to 3PM. Departures every 30 minutes
In order to avoid taking your car, shuttles will run between the Gland train station and the village of Luins.
- 6 tastings of 1 dl of wine (for children under 16 years old, the wine is replaced by apple juice)
- 6 tastings of local products
- The round trip by shuttle bus from the SBB station in Gland to the Caveau des Vignerons de Luins-Vinzel
- The glass holder and the glass in the colours of the Caveau des Vignerons de Luins-Vinzel
- A bag with surprises.
Price per person
- Adult from 16 years old
- CHF 49.-
- Child from 12 to 15 years old
- CHF 24.-
- Child up to 12 years