The Nyon ice skating rink welcomes families and schools for a convivial moment of sliding on the shores of Lake Geneva.
A heated refreshment bar is open every lunchtime with small meals and fondue.
Ice skate rental for children and adults available.
Equip yourself with your Hockey equipment and come and play during the free periods on site.
Skating and hockey lessons are offered.
Do not forget to protect your head by coming with a helmet (ski, bike, skate, etc.), but also gloves.
Possibility of privatizing the ice rink for events.
From Nov 6, 2021 To Feb 27, 2022
- 12:00-13:30 / 15:00-16:00
Opening hours (excluding school holidays) :
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 16h30 - 17h15 Public skating
- Wednesday: 12:00 - 16:30 Public skating / 16:30 - 17:15 Free hockey
- Thursday: 12:00 - 13:30 Public skating and eisstock / 15:00 - 16:00 Public skating
- Friday: 12:00 - 13:30 Public Skating / 16:30 - 18:00 Free Hockey
- Saturday: 14:00 - 18:00 Public skating
- Sunday: 12:00 - 13:30 Free Hockey / 14:00 - 18:00 Public Skating
All the safety and protection rules are those decreed by the Canton.
All safety and protection rules are those decreed by the Canton and the Confederation.
Hydroalcoholic gel will be available at the entrance.
Mask compulsory outside and on the ice from 12 years old.
Compulsory health pass inside the refreshment bar
Please comply with the rules you will find on site.
Ice skate rental
- CHF 5.-
- CHF 3.-